Sep 24, 2010

Sometimes Ivy Gets Real Busy Too, Guys

It's not all just fun and games on my end here. I actually DO stuff, y'know.

SO: I have photos from no less than 4 shows that I haven't put up yet. Seeing as it's a lovely damn day out, I shall not be spending the remainder of it inside.
However- Here's a few shots from these shows:

-Bishop Morocco
-Wheatus
-Strange Boys/Catl/Gentleman Jesse
-Tera Melos/Poison Control Centre

That is all.

Also!! I am about to start a brand spanking new worldwide advertising campaign with my amazing boss Howard Chang for Tourism Toronto! October is going to be BUSY! More details as they arise from the shadows.

=================================

Strange Boys




Gentleman Jesse


Catl


Bishop Morocco



Wheatus






Poison Control Centre




Tera Melos