Aug 2, 2011

4 CORNERS III-USELESS EATERS-HOSER COTTAGE-AGAINST LIFE III-WATERFALLS VS. BABES

I've been a busy summer girl! Not too sure how I can cram more greatness into it, but I think the possibility of trucking down to Detroit next week might cram something somewhere indeed.

Against Life, the legitimate love child of the late and great Extermination Music Nights, was as always, awesome. It's been 2 years since I was in the Wellington Destructor/Destroyer ( whatever) for Bush League's last shoe ever, and the place hsan't lost any of it's "Modern Urban Roman Ruins" vibe. How has it NOT been turned into a condo complex yet?

FOUR CORNERS III WAS A FINE FUN TIME. The Soupcans sound like if Michael Yonkers' skronk and Billy Childish's garage gave birth to a schizophrenic child. I Love that band. They are my new favorite.

----------------------------------------------
FOUR CORNERS III feat. TROPICS,THE SOUPCANS,DENTATA BOARS

↓ HOSER COTTAGE
Sarah/Angie + Jocie
Ghost of Cudmore, Food Party/Jocie!

USELESS EATERS @ PARTS and LABOR!
AGAINST LIFE III w/ MASS HORNS ( Young Mother + Ell V Gore)
& COCA COLA (US Girls + Slim Twig)

I think everyone's life would be made stress free instantaniously if everyone would just spend more time near waterfalls. Check out the photos of Erica Beyea, Meghan and Christine and I dealing with the power of nature. Sounds like a movie tagline, but I do assure you, it's blissful.


← UNICORN FALLS!!! It's been 2 years since I was there!

← UFOs & Ghost Stories!

XO