Sep 1, 2009

PRECURSRRR TO AWESOME

well hello....YOU.

i am currently mostly drunk sitting in an "apartment" which is nicer than anywhere you have ever been. hook ups are amazing like that sometimes. SAN FRANCISCO has been wicked. i love it here and i's love to stay. which is a funny story. next time you see me, get me to tell you the story of the dumbass travel agent and my incorrectly booked return flight. it's a good one.

PHOTOS TO COME. i'm using an old mac in this o'farrell/ powell st "apartment" and it doesnt allow me to resize anything. the very fun times Benjamin Portas also will not allow me to resize anything on his "laptop". Lemons by Ty Segall, that one Plants and Animals record and the Sun Records singles collection are on repeat here.. or in my head. or nowhere. who knows. i jsut hope my CF cards don't explode.

Tomorrow, on my last day in the bay area, we're going to check out the Redwood Forest. Pray I dont get lost... or stolen by the elven clan. AFTER that muni ride to Muir Woods, we're checking out the Weinstein Gallery ( Roland W. purveyor and collector, who along with Savannah Jo L. was nice enough to let Benjamin P. and I stay in this "apartment") before one last night of debauchery before a rather hasty flight back to the metro Toronto hole.

UPCOMING:::::::

MEMORIAL POSTER SHOW FOR MAJEWSKI WITH ANAGRAM
LULLAYBYE ARKESTRA ALBUM RELEASE
TROPICS/ACTUAL WATER
BOX ELDERS
MY SANITY???

Don't worry Toronto, I miss you. And lets go for a drink when I get back OK. Oh, and if you got a text from me at a seeminly stupid hour at night/ morning it was because I forgot about the time difference here. West coast and all. Part of my charm, isn't it?

Gonna go eat some sweet onion chips for real now.

over and oot!

LOVE IVY LOVELL