Apr 18, 2010

RECORD STORE DAY 2010!

Fun times with bands, beers, and beautiful pizza at Sonic Boom.

Sadly, due to issues revolving around a hangover I missed Lullabye Arkestra, Valery Gore, and Buck 65. However, thankfully I was able to make it out for to see Adam Green ( aka dreamschooner), Meligrove Band (dance party enthusiasts), Metz ( only main rival: a hurricane), and Sloan ( who only played B-Sides, so I'm told).

Thanks to everyone at the Boom/ Vanessa Darling for the movie fun afterwords and the 2 people who didn't have their raffle tickets out, thereby letting me win on the third ticket call. I got Radiohead's In Rainbows box set! Sexy!

Adam Green ( again, dreamschooner)
Meligrove Band
Metz
Sloan
The lovely Miss Vanessa

Sonic Boomers

if anyone from the boom is reading this and wants to put the photos up on the SB site, GIV'R!

QUASI TONIGHT!!