Dec 11, 2010

The Kids/ Brutal Knights( R.I.P) w/ Molested Youth, White Wires

BRUTAL KNIGHTS, WE DEFINITELY KNEW YE.

Suffice to say I'm fucking bummed out that Brutal Knights played their last Toronto show last night. Back in 2005, they were the first band I shot right after moving into this city, before I knew anyone or anything at all. That show in 2005 also had the Sweet Janes on the bill, who have gone on to form Holy Cobra's, who are from the same city as White Wires, whom I adore.

You should get a copy of their new album, "blown 2 completion", not only because it some truthful jams on it ( I hate Chores, Too Many Tattoos, Summertime Coffee), but also because some of my photos we're used in the insert! Love it!

The Kids are what we all hope to still be doing when we're in our 50's: Still Raising Hell, forever. These old men came all the way from Antwerp, Belgium to make me swoon ( probably).

==================================

MOLESTED YOUTH



THE WHITE WIRES


BRUTAL KNIGHTS!!!




THE KIDS!!!