Feb 2, 2011

1ST EDITION OF MONTHLY PHOTO BOOKS!

Freshly printed, bound and delivered, the first edition of the photo books I'm going to put out each month has just arrived despite the 'apocalyptic' snowstorm ravaging the city!
The cover shot this month was taken of the crowd at the Black Keys/Greenhornes show in Chicago.


The books will feature a smattering of my favorite photos from various events/cities that I've visited in the month, and the JANUARY 2011 book features:

THE BLACK KEYS, THE GREENHORNES, NOBUNNY, HOT MACHINES, SHEDD AQUARIUM,BBQ, PLUMMAGE, MODERN SUPERSTITIONS, SCOTT CUDMORE,FRANKIE ROSE & THE OUTS, LITTLE GIRLS, LES FRAULEINS, GREYS, FOUR CORNERS II, SNOWMOBILE LOVE, WANDA JACKSON & THE THIRD MAN BAND, DEX ROMWEBER DUO

These highly sought after and extremely desirable * 5x7 books are limited to 25 (TWENTY FIVE) copies and are 100% FREE ( $0.00)!!

Starting TOMORROW FEB 3RD ( because I don't wanna brave the snow today) I will drop off 5 copies of the book at the following record stores, so look quickly:

SONIC BOOM
ROTATE THIS
HITS AND MISSES
SOUNDSCAPES

The other 5 copies are being set aside for when I'm in Detroit next week for the Henry & June/ Danny Kroha show.

* Figurative and Relative. My mom really wants one?

===============================

Also, on the 33rd day of the year 2011, I learned that The White Stripes have officially called it quits. I'm not getting into a whole thing here, but they were a band that influenced my artistic style a great deal and introduced me to the city and people of Detroit,Michigan. They were the band that changed a lot for me, when it was happening.

To celebrate the sheer awesomeness of the band and the immense respect I hold for the White Stripes, I will be releasing a limited run of 50 4x6 photo prints of Jack and Meg, taken from a show in 2004.

The prints will be on a first come first served basis and once they are gone, the negatives will be retired and won't be processed again. Look for them in the same record stores that the photo book will be in.

xoxo