Feb 3, 2011

R.I.P The White Stripes

Sad & True. It's hard to describe what the White Stripes meant to me, but suffice to say- I met some of the most important people in my life as a result of them. In 2002 I told my parents I was staying at a friends house.. and I totally skipped town to see them play in Toronto ( I still lived in Niagara Falls at the time) after hearing Fell in Love With a Girl on the radio at the corner store I was haphazardly working at...

As a tribute to one of my favorite bands, I printed an extremely limited run of prints from a show that took place 7 years ago at least, at a venue and in a city of which I can no longer remember. Circulating throughout Toronto, in 4 different record stores are 18 copies of a band shot, 16 Meg's and 16 Jack's. The negatives of these 3 photos have been retired and now reside in my archives.

Get your hands on one if you can!





xo