Jul 11, 2011

MAY/JUNE PHOTO BOOK NEXT WEEK!-INTERVIEW

On the cover this month: GUITAR WOLF @ Lee's Palace MAY 2011


I'm super excited about the latest book in the League's series! Issue #4 features Telephone Explosion's Toronto Thaw festival, NXNE, M for Montreal Boat Cruise, Pierced Arrows, JEFF the Brotherhood, Nobunny, Ell V Gore, Lullabye Arkestra, Strange Boys, Wanda Jackson... and LOTS more! There's over 100 photos in this thing!

I'll have them to give out at the Pleasure Leftists show next weekend, and they'll also be at Sonic Boom, Rotate This, Hits n' Misses and Soundscapes. AS ALWAYS they are freeee!

============================
ALSO:
I recently did an interview for the amazing website You Look Death.ly. The guys over there have a great thing going and I'm seriously happy to have been involved. Such pressing issues as "What I'm currently listening to" are discussed in depth. Take note!
Check it out HERE.

They asked for 30 of my favorite photos; it was a hard task to be sure, but below are what I think to be my Top 5 of those 30.
FIVE
←Lullabye Arkestra
FOUR
← The Gories
THREE
←Foxy
TWO
Ty Segall
ONE
METZ