Nov 13, 2011

NATURAL CHILD w. GRAND TRINE / REGULATIONS w. SPECTRES + TV FREAKS / CHEAP TIME w. MANNEQUIN MEN

It's the Return of the Rat ( me)! I Kid.. or is it iKid?

I'm busy³ working on the 1 Year Anniversary book + launch, so forgive me if I'm tired all the time and have even more of a one track mind. Big things are in the works, ok!!

Here's some photos from the past couple weeks!

NATURAL CHILD are from Nashville, TN. Their song " I Don't Want To Fuck You, But I Got To" is by and far the most hilarious song I've heard since the Leather Uppers put out "Don't Sell Hotdogs Tonight".

REGULATIONS are a crucial and crushing Swedish punk band that blew apart the Shop on a sleepy weekday night. If you liked Black Flag as a young person and still do, listen to this band!

CHEAP TIME are from Nashville as well, as almost every relevant band of today is. The singer looks a hell of a lot like what Superman would look like if he were actually a real human man in his mid 20's. Thats a good thing, at least I always think so. I really dig Cheap Time for their music, though!

========================================
←LANTERN
← GRAND TRINE!
↓NATURAL CHILD



← SPECTRES + TV FREAKS!
← REGULATIONS
← CHEAP TIME @ the silver dollar
← Mannequin Men!

XO