Oct 13, 2011

VERONICA FALLS ( from BRITAN!) + HELL SHOVEL/ACID BABY JESUS + THANKSGIVIN' FAMJAM ♥

I'm starting the motherloving Goliath of a project right now. IVY'S LEAGUE YEARBOOK will be out early in the compression of the new year of 2012. This is the first announcement. Many things will be attempted to be pulled off with this thing. More news later on!!

Here's what I've done recently ( apart from GETTING MY GODDAMN DRIVER'S LICENSEYEAH!!):

↓VERONICA FALLS from Britan, they're on Slumberland Records, and they are blissful.


↓ACID BABY JESUS one of the best bands I saw for the first time at Gonerfest this year.

←HELL SHOVEL: Total Manic Rulage!
← Shop EMPLOYEEEE

↓I went home for Thanksgiving and hung out with my lovely parents and sisters! We have a new pet! He's a snake that my dad stepped on ( yikes!) and so they adopted him and he's doing quite well!! My dad built that there motorcycle. He's more badass than your dad.

←Lil' Sis Holly

XO